AVERTEX has always strived to be a quality, low cost provider of electrical distribution systems, whether that is for a new cable or duct bank system or to rehabilitate an existing system. Many projects have been completed using horizontal directional drilling (HDD) technology but many more have been completed in the conventional manner. Our experienced and trained staff together with our wide range of equipment is easily adapted to meet the needs of our underground electrical distribution customers.
Our construction service experience includes installations of:
- Direct buried cables
- Direct buried ducts/conduits
- Concrete encased duct banks
- Poured in place concrete manholes
- Precast manholes, underground vaults and chambers
- Cable in existing conduit
as well as supporting our customers' hydro crews with manpower and equipment.
We have completed projects in or for:
- New and existing residential subdivisions
- New and existing industrial subdivisions
- Homes and buildings
- Wind turbine power generation systems
- Transformer stations
Learn more about an AVERTEX solution for your project: